RGB Network are working with a long standing, multi-disciplinary design studio who have a number of interesting projects including Aviation, Residential and Marine.
This multi-award winning company are now looking for an Interior Architect to join their growing business, ideally an individual who has an interest in working on extremely high-end, bespoke and luxurious projects with a worldwide client base.
Suitable candidates should have;
- 5+ years’ UK experience
- Proven track record in designing and delivering high quality projects
- You should be an excellent communicator with strong design and presentation skills
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- You would be required to manage a team and should demonstrate strong management skills
- Should be familiar with current interior design trends and have a passion for high quality materials and detail
- Strong hand sketching skills
- InDesign, Sketch Up and Photoshop and being a Revit user
- Good technical understanding and relevant on site experience
- FF&E design and sourcing with knowledge of EstiPC.
Our client are willing to offer;
- Salary – up to £50,000 PA dependant on experience
- Great benefits package
- Extremely sociable office
In order to be considered for this position you will need to forward your CV and portfolio the details required. Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.