A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Interior Architect to join an award winning Interior Design company based in Surrey. Our client specialise in creating luxury interiors in high-end private homes and show homes around the UK. If you are a Junior Interior Architect looking for a new challenge with a long standing, well respected Interior design company, please do get in touch.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Assisting with the designing and delivering of high quality homes
- Strong hand sketching
- Strong experience using AutoCAD
- InDesign, SketchUp and Photoshop
- You should be an excellent communicator with strong design and presentation skills
- Should be familiar with current interior design trends and have a passion for high quality materials and detail
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Will need to have a full and clean UK driving licence and vehicle
- Salary: Up to £28,000 PA depending on experience
In order to be considered for this position you will need to forward your CV and portfolio to the details required. Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.