Due to rapid growth within the business, a great opportunity has arisen for a Mid-Weight Interior Designer to work with a luxury Interior Design company based in Surrey. This company specialises in high-end residential interiors for private clients and developers both in the UK and worldwide. If you are an ambitious and passionate Interior Designer, looking to work on some really interesting, luxurious projects, this may be for you!
The candidate will work closely with the rest of the design team including Senior and Lead Interior Designers on high-end residential projects.
- Delivering technical packages & drawings
- Create technical specifications & drawings
- Assist creating design presentation documents
- The managing of and delivery of jobs on time, to the highest of standards from conception to completion
- Designing joinery, bespoke furniture, lighting & fixed finishes
- Have a good awareness of budgeting
- Support role to Senior & Lead Interior Designers
- Ideally a minimum of three years’ experience
- Competent producer of detailed drawings, specifications & schedules
- On site experience
- Strong client communication skills
- A thorough understanding and interest of materials
The client are willing to offer up to £35,000 PA depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position please do send your updated CV and portfolio to myself. Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.