Are you over tired trends continually being trotted out in Commercial Workplace Design?
Do you actually want to be in front of, and a part of, a team creating new concepts and ways of designing for Commercial clients?
Do you have the ability to generate strong design narratives and conceive concepts rapidly?
If you answered yes to any of these questions get in touch.
I have an amazing opportunity with a highly creative and caring Commercial Workplace Interior Design Consultancy who are looking for their next Midweight Interior Designer.
They are an award winning studio, based in the city and deliver highly creative and stunning Commercial Workplace Interior Designs for some of the most inspired Commercial brands.
Further to the work, they really do look after their staff and if successful, after the two stage interview process, you can look forward to:
- Stunning studio with around 150 highly talented designer and build staff
- Amazing Award winning Commercial projects from 10,000 – 100,000 sq ft with amazing brands
- Basic salary of circa £36,000 – £45,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Private Health Insurance
- Strong commission / bonus structure
- Breakfast provided every morning!
- 25 days Annual Holidays
- Training courses and industry events
- Great social events and sporting teams
- Strong contributory pension scheme
- Amazing annual staff trip!
They are looking for a real standout and imaginative Commercial Designer. They are asking a lot, but they will repay in experience, projects and teamwork.
Asking for the right person to have:
- Over 4 – 6 years Commercial Interior Design experience
- Strong knowledge of materiality and FF&E (textures, finishes, materials and suppliers)
- The ability to generate and develop strong design concepts – goes hand in hand with great communication skills and the ability to listen to clients
- Experience running projects, leading a team and managing the design development and delivery
- A self-motivated, challenging and juggling mentality – able to work on multiple projects and coordinate resources accordingly
- AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite would be required for design, development, presentations and delivery
- On Site experience key as well
If you wish to be considered for this amazing opportunity and put yourself in a position to impress, please send through your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com