Are you currently working on AR/VR and RealTime projects, but want to take it to the next level?
Are you ready to go pro???
We are looking for a Junior Realtime Artist to join a Vis House of 50 other artists with an amazing Real time team already at 7!
You should be able to deliver on:
- Being able to create mood boards and use reference images to communicate concepts
- Populate and dress scenes in Unreal GameEngine 4
- Preparation of sets, a mix of 3D and 3D asset creation and design
- Sourcing, cleaning up and optimisation of assets
- Asset library maintenance & meta tagging
- Virtual filming and editing
- Producing blueprint and UMG (UE4) environments
- Reading architectural plans and drawings, and interpret CAD models
They will teach you how to:
UnReal and 3DSMax are essential
- Render Photoreal – stills and Real Time
- Learn to craft immersive user experiences and implement elegant user interfaces
- Attend and facilitating VR and RT client demos
As well as knowledge of:
You will receive in turn:
- £23,000 – £28,000 per annum basic starting salary!!
- Beer fridge (from 5pm on a Friday!!)
- Private Health cover
- 20 Days annual leave
- Big Summer and Christmas parties
- Travel card loans after successful probation
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch – either by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or on the phone 02079322800