Intermediate Electrical Engineer
A large award-winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are actively recruiting for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer for their Building Services team in central London.
- £35k - £40k (+ 6% pension employer contribution, private healthcare, life assurance and 25 days holiday)
Intermediate Electrical Engineer job details:
- 2+ years’ post graduate experience in building services consultancy environment
- Have a great team work ethic, great communication skills and enthusiasm for building services and low carbon design
- Delivering detailed electrical design for projects in education, healthcare, residential and commercial sectors
- Working on projects throughout all RIBA stages
- Contributing in a range of technical and project meetings
Interviews will be held via Skype and this company has the conditions in place to enable new starters to initially work from home if required.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Intermediate Electrical Engineer / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer vacancy. (MEP Design / M&E Design / Building Services Design)