SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Mission Critical)
RGB Network are working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their growing Mission Critical team.
This is a permanent position in which you will report to the Mission Critical Manager and the role covers several sectors including Data Centres, Mobile Networks and Laboratories.
Summary of the role:
- Electrical Engineering for mission critical projects.
- Co-ordination of electrical design with other building services disciplines and with external parties such as architect or structural engineer.
- Participating in developing the projects.
- Participating in project activities including design and documentation.
- Ensuring that the company’s Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects.
- Designing large scale projects up to RIBA Stage 4A.
- Writing reports, specifications, schedules and calculations.
- Taking part in personal and professional development training as required.
- Participating in Performance Management Process and maintenance of individual Thrive assessment and development tool.
- Developing Project Co-ordination skills in line with work opportunities.
- Involved in the growth of Mission Critical laboratories and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Coordinating directly with clients.
- Operating within project delivery timeframes.
- Managing multiple projects and successfully dealing with conflicting obligations.
You will have:
- A relevant degree
- Circa 4+ years’ experience in building services design
- Experience working with large scale data centres and/or mobile networks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- An eye for detail and high level of judgement
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to take a project leading role in an expanding team as they continue to pick up large projects in the UK and across Europe. This company have a clear pathway in career progression so their engineers are aware of exactly what they need to do to gain promotions.
The stunning open plan London office is a social and friendly atmosphere and they are a company that accommodate and encourage internal transfers to their international offices should that be an ambition that their engineers have.
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £60k depending on experience.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.