RGB Network are currently recruiting for a truly exceptional role for a talented Project BIM Manager to join a BIM Architectural practice based in London. They are looking for a talented and ambitious BIM Manager from either an architectural background to take the lead and bring in-depth understanding of BIM Level 2 processes and legislation for successful project delivery.
This is a role where you will act as project BIM lead, administrator and client & project team support
- Have experience and technical methodology to identify key improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
- Be responsible for running regular audits as well as clash detection simulation.
- You should have an affable personality which will allow you to develop cross discipline BIM coordination relationships and help train and mentor less experienced members of the design team.
- Be required to establish and maintain a BIM deliverable programme and ensure all consultants are delivering in line with such.
- Salary TBC (dependent on experience)
. This is no doubt a challenging but fulfilling role for the right candidate where you will gain a wealth of experience. Software and Knowledge
- Must demonstrate current direct experience with the process, workflow and use of BIM & infrastructure analysis software of complex projects using Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks (3D,4D) and Dynamo.
- In-depth understating of current Level 2 BIM requirements & BS/PAS 1192 or ISO 19650 suite of documents.
- Demonstrable understanding of project processes, workflows, contractual obligations and responsibilities between various members of the design team
- Degree in Architectural o technician preferably.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk