A small design studio based in Central London are looking for a strong Creative Interior Designer to join their team. The right candidate will be self-sufficient, have previous experience in the hospitality sector, eager for a new challenge and want to progress within the industry.
Well known within the hospitality sector they collaborate with a lot of other big names and work right from initial consultancy all the way to completion. Not having an in house style they take the clients story into consideration and bring it to life.
- 5 + years within the industry
- Experience in the hospitality / F&B sector
- Strong concept ability
- Ability to take initial design brief and elevate
- Client facing
- Presentable with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong space planning knowledge
This is a small team and they are looking for someone that is open to growing with a company, and not afraid to put their own ideas forward.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Please be aware that due to the large volume of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.