Sorry, this job is no longer available
Please use the search to find another job.
- 40 Hour Weeks with a chance of overtime
- Looking for Electricians to work on a temp to perm basis.
- Temp will last a maximum of 13 weeks, then the opportunity to go perm.
- Working initially on MOD sites based across London & The Home Counties.
- You will be supplied with a Van & a Fuel Card.
- The role will be a mix of Installation & Maintenance
- NVQ/C&G Level 3 in Electrical Installation
- 17th/18th Edition
- JIB Gold Card
- £18p/h - £21p/h / £36,000 - £38,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Overtime Available
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / shitchman @ rgb . co.uk
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Berkshire.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.