Graduate / Assistant Civil Engineer – London
Last year, an award winning Structural Engineering consultancy have established their in-house Civil Engineering design team and currently consists of a Senior Engineer & Graduate Engineer.
Now, due to a strong win on a number of structural & infrastructure led projects, RGB Network are yet again representing this consultancy in their aims to expand their Civil Engineering design team and employ a Graduate / Assistant Civil Engineer.
- This company has been established for 10 years, founded by Directors who have developed a good reputation within the Structural Engineering discipline and previously worked for reputable organisations
- This in-house Civil Engineering team was established last year, they are currently busy with a healthy workload of development infrastructure projects and is being led by a Senior Civil Engineer
- The Civil Engineering team supports the Structural Engineering team on a consistent number of developments, one example; 10 storey high masterplan development in London consisting of 3750 homes, along with retail, leisure and community facilities.
- The right Graduate / Assistant Civil Engineer would have between 1 to 3 years’ experience within development infrastructure designs
- Capable of working on projects from concept to completion, producing infrastructure & SUDS designs using Microdrainage & Civils 3D
- Experience working as a Graduate / Assistant Civil Engineer on similar profile of structural & infrastructure led projects
This award winning consultancy is known for a well-structured training program under the ICE with in-house CPD & training sessions.
For the right Graduate / Assistant Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package negotiable upon experience and a clear career development path in Civil Engineering.
If you would like to know more about this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.