Senior Mechanical Engineer
A Building Services consultancy in Surrey has a vacancy available for an Senior Mechanical Design Engineer due to planned growth.
- Has been trading for over 15 years.
- Employ circa 30-40 staff
- Operate within various project sectors including commercial office space, residential, leisure, hospitality, retail, education and public sector. They work on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects.
- The company has a great bunch of friendly staff with a low turnover and good morale. They have numerous social events and describe themselves as forward thinking with great career development opportunities for the right individual.
Senior Mechanical Engineer job details:
- Lead in mechanical design of projects
- Representing the company at design team and other meetings as required and liaising with client, consultants and contractors.
- Mentor and assist Junior/Intermediate engineers.
- Assisting the Associate and Directors with project work as requested.
- Carry out site visits for due diligence surveys, construction monitoring, validation and testing and witnessing purposes
- Liaise with other staff within the wider business to enable the provision of consultancy services consistent with the high quality expected.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy (Building Services / MEP / M&E).