£40,000 - £50,000
A leading international Building Services Consultancy has just started recruiting for a BMS Design Engineer (Building Management Systems) to join its Central London office.
You will form part of the Digital Building team and work on Commercial, Residential, Hotel, Retail, Industrial, Laboratories and Data Centres new build and refurbishment projects.
As BMS Design Engineer (Controls Design Engineer) you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordination of smart building and controls design with other building services disciplines and with external parties such as architect or client delivery teams.
- Review and comment of contractor technical submittals.
- Participating in developing the smart buildings sector offering.
- Feeding into the other digital disciplines of ICT and physical security.
- Coordinating with contractors and manufacturers to both on a technical and sales level.
- Participating in project activities including design and documentation.
- Taking part in personal and professional development training as required.
- Developing Project Co-ordination skills in line with work opportunities
For the BMS Design Engineer job vacancy you will need:
- BMS (Building Management Systems) / Controls design engineering experience in the field of building controls or integration
- Demonstratable experience writing controls software or commissioning
- Site experience of building communication protocols such as BACnet or Modbus
- Understanding of building networks both IP and Serial
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this BMS Design Engineer job vacancy. (Building Services / Controls / Digital Engineer).