An opportunity as arisen for a Project Manager to join a leading Property Developer based in London. The Project Manager will be ensure the smooth running of high-end, multimillion pound residential and commercial mix developments. As a key member of the project team, the Project Manager also monitors and controls internal and external consultants, contractors and subcontractors.
- Liaise with Stakeholders, all the departments including their HK office, external suppliers, consultants and contractors
- Quickly grasp a good understanding of both internal and external business needs and provide the best possible service to the Company
- Possess a good understanding of commercial reality (internal and external)
- Communicate information actively, at all levels and in an effective manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently regardless of the audience
- The candidate must be a member of ARB or RIBA
- To be a team player and a Analytical/logical thinker
- Would have experience working on large residential projects
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.