Highways Engineer - Nottinghamshire
RGB Network is currently representing a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for a Highways Engineer to join their office based in Nottinghamshire.
This multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy provides engineering services globally across a number of disciplines; Civil, Structural, Building Services, Geotechnical, Transport Planning & more. They have been continuously growing and now hold more than 5000 employees across the world.
Due to increased demand in highways & transport led projects, their Nottinghamshire office is seeking a a Highways Engineer.
Responsibilities as a Highways Engineer
- As a Highways Engineer, you would be responsible for producing designs for; access roads, horizontal & vertical alignments and more
- Undertaking highways design using Civil 3D
- Directing Technicians in the production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawings
- Liaison with Statutory Bodies (e.g. Highways England or Local Authority)
- As a Highways Engineer, producing designs under the agreements of S38 & S278
- Participating in attending of; design meetings, site meetings and client meetings
The right Highways Engineer
- Has 2 years' experience working within a consultancy as a Highways Engineer
- Confident in the use of Civil 3D to produce highways design
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Understanding of relevant highways design standards (e.g. DMRB)
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- For the right Highways Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary between; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Share incentive scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 24 days leave + bank holidays & option to purchase 5 extra days per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional memberships with ongoing CPD courses
If you would be interested to hear more about this or similar Highways Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network.