My client, a leading properly developer, are looking to appoint an Architectural Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team. The Assistant Project Manager will report straight in to the Chief Project Manager and will assist on some exciting projects including one of London’s most iconic Wharfs.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the management of design and construction
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Represent the company at meetings, promote the correct company image.
- Take proactive action to prevent losses and maximise profitability.
- A first degree BA/BSc
- RIBA qualified
- Project Management qualification
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Previous experience of working for a property developer
In order to be considered for this position you will need to forward your CV. Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.