A leading multi-disciplined consultancy are seeking to appoint an Associate Director to manage their structures team within their West Yorkshire based office on a day to day basis but also provide a mentoring role for the professional and personal development of all engineers and technicians.
You will oversee the day to day running of a number of projects, attend project meetings, be the daily contact for the client, contractor and other project consultants and technical lead for the design team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations.
- Oversee the response to design queries during construction phase and attend site meetings
- Set up projects and allocate budgets to work stages.
- Manage structural and multidisciplinary projects from inception through to completion.
- Structural design where appropriate and overseeing quality of design produced by the team.
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction, instruction and assistance to assigned staff, set performance goals for staff and continually provide feedback regarding actual performance
- Implementing the business policies, objectives and strategy
An excellent benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant which will include:
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Birthday off work
- Flexi time
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Sponsorship of professional development
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today.