An international Building Services consultancy has a vacancy available for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer / Lead Mechanical Design Engineer to join its office in Central London.
- Permanent: £55,000 - £65,000
- International Building Services brand that employs circa 1,000 people (70 in the UK).
- Services include full MEP / M&E design, sustainability, fire protection, vertical transportation, asset performance and building management systems.
- Projects include large scale new build commercial developments, commercial fit out and refurbishments, data centres, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and laboratories.
- Excellent career development programme.
- Opportunities to relocate and work in international offices.
- Great benefits package.
- Regular office social events including companywide trip away.
The Principal Mechanical Engineer / Lead Mechanical Engineer job role:
- Act as the project leader for multidisciplinary Building Services MEP engineering teams, predominantly for London based commercial office projects
- Representing the consultancy at external project meetings with the client and external design teams
- Mechanical HVAC building services engineering consultancy and design for large scale projects up to RIBA Stage 4A
- Coordination of mechanical HVAC services designs with other building services disciplines and with external parties including architects and structural engineers
- Project management including resourcing and managing project finances
- Managing multiple projects and successfully dealing with conflicting obligations
- Assist in developing technical capability of more junior Mechanical Engineers
Please note that during the COVID-19 situation interviews will be conducted via Skype and working conditions, such as working from home, will apply in line with government guidance.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you to apply to this Principal Mechanical Design Engineer / Lead Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy (building services / MEP / M&E)