A leading national property consultancy currently has a vacancy available for an Employers Agent to be based in their office in South East London.
- £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
The Employer’s Agent job responsibilities:
- Understanding of Clients brief for project
- Obtain instructions and written orders from Client
- Prepare tender, recommend tender, appoint contractors etc.
- Liaise with all project team, including architects, contractors etc. to agree scheme brief / costs/ programme
- Preparation of Employers Requirements, preliminary documents including contract amendments.
- Undertake where required auditing / completion of funding documentation.
- Preparation of building contract for scheme i.e. JCT, NEC, PPC type contracts
- Contract administration, site visits, chairing project meetings, producing detailed minutes etc.
- Agree valuations, prepare Certificates for Payment, PC, Completion of Defects etc.
- Undertake snagging / end of defect inspections etc.
- Assist with the preparation of fee bids, invitations to tender etc.
- Keep close contact with existing clients, to promote the generation of repeat business and assist in seeking new Clients
Please note that the company is willing to consider applicants from a Building Surveying, Architectural or Quantity Surveying background.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, interviews will be conducted via telephone or video. An employment start date will factor in government advice and working from home conditions.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Employers Agent / Employer’s Agent job vacancy.