A residential property practice has numerous vacancies available for Residential Surveyors / Residential Valuation Surveyors throughout the UK.
- Basic salary between £35,000 and £50,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Additional commission to be earned on every survey carried out above your weekly minimum requirement, which is 8-10.
The Valuation Surveyor job role:
- The job will have a particular focus on residential valuations for various types of residential properties.
- You will be required to produce accurate and high quality valuation reports in an efficient and timely manner.
- Produce RICS Home Buyer Reports.
- Develop a good market knowledge and to keep up to date with market changes.
- Observe RICS regulatory requirements.
- You will need to be MRICS or Assoc RICS qualified and ideally a RICS Registered Valuer.
- Ideally you will also have experience of carrying out building surveys.
- The job role will require you to be home based and carry out surveys in your preferred geographical location.
Due to the current COVID-19 situations, initial interviews will be conducted via telephone.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Residential Surveyors / Residential Valuation Surveyor job vacancy.