A residential building surveying practice has a vacancy available for a Registered Valuer to work in London.
The Registered Valuation Surveyor job role:
- The job will have a particular focus on residential valuations for various types of residential properties.
- You will be required to produce accurate and high quality valuation reports in an efficient and timely manner .
- Produce RICS Home Buyer Reports.
- Develop a good market knowledge and to keep up to date with market changes.
- Observe RICS regulatory requirements and to be aware of any changes, including those in respect of the Red Book.
- You will need to be FRICS/MRICS or ASSOC RICS qualified.
- The job role will be based from home with site visits to be carried out across London.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, interviews will be conducted via telephone or video.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Registered Valuer / Register Valuation Surveyor job vacancy.