A residential surveying practice based in London has a vacancy available an Associate Residential Surveyor / Managing Residential Surveyor.
- Basic salary between £60,000 and £70,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Additional benefits package includes car allowance and bonuses.
The Associate Residential Surveyor / Managing Residential Surveyor job role:
- Assist with the management and organisation of a team of Residential Surveyors / Residential Valuation Surveyors.
- Actively promote the business and assist with identifying new opportunities by delivering a high quality service at all times and developing relationships with customers and clients.
- Carry out residential valuations, Home Buyer surveys and building surveys.
- Produce accurate and high quality valuation reports in an efficient and timely manner
- Produce RICS Home Buyer Reports.
- Develop a good market knowledge and to keep up to date with market changes.
- Observe RICS regulatory requirements.
- You will need to be MRICS or Assoc RICS / AssocRICS qualified.
- Ideally you will be a RICS Registered Valuer / VRS
Please note that although the company is based in London, you do not need to live in London to apply to the role. The position will be home based with your individual survey work to be conducted in your preferred post code area.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, initial interviews will be conducted via telephone.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Associate Residential Surveyor / Managing Residential Surveyor job vacancy.