A Chartered Building Surveying practice has a vacancy available for a Residential Building Surveyor to work in the Berkshire area.
Salary & package:
- Up to £55,000 plus car allowance depending on experience
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
The Residential Surveyor job role:
- You will be carrying out survey works across Berkshire and surrounding areas. You will focus on Residential Building Surveys (level 3), but you will also have the opportunity to work in other residential services such as RICS Homebuyer Surveys and Valuations.
- You will have the option to work closely with clients and get involved with sourcing new business.
- The job will be a home-based role, but you will be working alongside a multi-disciplined nationwide team of chartered surveyors and structural engineers. You will therefore have support from people with a wide range of experience and expertise, to help you deliver the best quality work. This provides an opportunity to facilitate your own career progression by learning from different specialisms.
- You will need to be an MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS Residential Surveyor / Building Surveyor and be confident in carrying out residential building surveys. You must have an eye for detail and a thorough understanding of building defects, maintenance and repairs.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Residential Surveyor / Residential Building Surveyor job vacancy.