A Chartered Building Surveying and Property practice has a vacancy available for a Residential Surveyor to work in the Dartford and Kent area.
Salary & package:
- Up to £55,000 basic depending on experience plus car allowance
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
The Residential Surveyor job role:
- You will be carrying out residential surveying works in the Dartford and Kent area.
- The survey work will include RICS HomeBuyer Reports, valuations and RICS Building Surveys.
- Training and career development opportunities will be provided.
- The job will be a home-based role, but you will be working alongside a multi-disciplined team of Chartered Residential and Building Surveyors. You will therefore have support from people with a wide range of experience and expertise, to help you deliver the best quality work. This provides an opportunity to facilitate your own career progression by learning from different specialisms.
- You will need to be an MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS Residential Surveyor / Building Surveyor
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Residential Surveyor / Residential Building Surveyor job vacancy.