Electrician – Rail
- My client are a rapidly growing M&E Contractor who are based in Kent.
- With a team of circa 20 engineers, they provide services from Design, Installation through to Service, Maintenance & Breakdown to their portfolio of clients.
- They work in the following sectors: Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Industrial & Residential.
THE JOB - Electrician (Must be happy to work on the rail including out of hours works)
Due to growth of contracts they are seeking an electrician to work on their rail works to work within London & The Home Counties.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Panel wiring
- Organising logistics and site staff Liaising with project team during contract works
- Customer Liaison and reporting
Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the Rail industry
- Undertake electrical installation in accordance with installation procedures
- Undertake electrical maintenance of units, components and systems
- Work effectively as part of a team
- 18th Edition
- ECS/Gold Card
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Basic Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Overtime Available
Please contact RGB for more information.