Senior Civil Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sheffield
An award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, currently consisting of 80+ members are looking to expand their Civil Engineering department and employ a Senior Civil Engineer.
The right Senior Civil Engineer would have the opportunity to work in an established team, working on multi-million UK based projects across a range of sectors; Commercial office spaces, Retail parks, High Rise Residential apartment blocks, Low rise Housing developments
Requirements for this Senior Civil Engineer:
- Civil Engineering qualification (MEng / MSc or BEng), working towards Chartership / already achieved
- Experience producing; roads infrastructure & drainage SUDS designs for Residential & Commercial developments
- Proficient in the use of; Windes Microdrainage, PDS and AutoCAD
- Experience in the use of Civil 3D is advantageous
- Ability to lead & supervise a sub-team whilst collaborating with other members of the department
- Experience attending meeting with clients establishing the needs and discuss design related issues.
- Competitive salary package, negotiable upon experience
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave
- Discounted private health care.
For more information on this or similar Civil Engineer positions then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network.