A Chartered Building Surveying practice has a vacancy available for a Residential Surveyor to work in the Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire area.
Salary & package:
- Up to £55,000 basic depending on experience
- £3,000 car allowance
- Performance-related bonus scheme
The Residential Surveyor job role:
- You will be carrying out residential surveying in the Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire area, within a 30 minute drive from your home address (please note, that although the job is advertsied in Camberley, you don't need to specifically be based here to apply for the vacancy).
- The survey work will include Valuations, RICS HomeBuyer Reports and / or RICS Building Surveys.
- The job will be a home-based role, but you will have the support of a bookings and administration team at the company’s head office, along with a local office where surveyors will be able to assist with any help that may be required.
- All surveying and electronic equipment required for the job will be provided.
- You will need to be an MRICS or FRICS qualified Residential Surveyor / Building Surveyor
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Residential Surveyor / Residential Building Surveyor job vacancy.