A RICS accredited Building Surveying and Property practice has a vacancy available for a Residential Building Surveyor to work in the North West London area.
Salary & package:
- Up to £50,000 basic depending on experience plus car allowance
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
The Residential Surveyor job role:
- You will be carrying out residential surveying in the North West London area.
- The survey work will include RICS HomeBuyer Reports, RICS Building Surveys and Valuations.
- Training and career development opportunities will be provided.
- The job will be a home-based role, but you will have the support of a bookings and administration team at the company’s head office, along with a network of experienced Chartered Surveyors are able to assist with any help that may be required.
- All surveying and electronic equipment required for the job will be provided.
- You will need to be an AssocRICS or MRICS Residential Surveyor / Building Surveyor
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Residential Surveyor / Residential Building Surveyor job vacancy.