A Chartered Building Surveying and Property practice has a vacancy available for a Residential Surveyor to work in the Huddersfield area.
Salary & package:
- Up to £50,000 basic depending on experience plus car allowance
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
The Residential Surveyor job role:
- You will be carrying out residential surveying in the Huddersfield area, usually within a 25 mile radius from your home address.
- The survey work will include RICS HomeBuyer Reports, Valuations and RICS Building Surveys.
- Training and career development opportunities will be provided.
- The job will be a home-based role, but you will have the support of a bookings and administration team at the company’s head office, along with a network of experienced Chartered Surveyors are able to assist with any help that may be required.
- All surveying and electronic equipment required for the job will be provided.
- You will need to be an MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS Residential Surveyor / Building Surveyor
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you wish to apply to this Residential Surveyor / Residential Building Surveyor job vacancy.