Gates & Barrier Engineer – Surrey
A small to medium sized security company seeking to establish a Gates & Barrier Engineering department, and are looking for an Engineer to cover sites around the Surrey region.
Requirements for a Gates & Barrier Engineer:
Responsibilities as a Gates & Barrier Engineer:
- This role is a stand-alone Engineer, and therefore must be aware of health & safety compliance / regulations
- System experience required: BFT and CAME
- Needap experience is a huge advantage
- Qualified required; 16005, DFT, Roller Shutter
- “Force Testing” experience is also beneficial
- Installing, Servicing & Maintaining of; Gates, Access Controls, Barriers and more
- Force Testing & Fault Finding
- Health & Safety Checks
- Onsite Engineer representing the company, answering client queries/questions
For the right Gates & Barrier Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary package up to £34,000 plus van.
If you would be interested in this or similar Gates & Barrier Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800.