Technical Contracts Manager / Mechanical Supervisor
London and the Home Counties
Salary: Up to £55k + company vehicle
A M&E Contractor are looking for a Technical Contracts Manager / Mechanical Supervisor to join their team.
- They are an established family business with around 30 technical staff that work in sectors including commercial, residential and leisure.
- The role will be predominantly managing their portfolio of office-space clients across London; surveying existing buildings, quoting and subsequently supervising the work on site
- They also have large projects such as restaurants and bars where they will need a mechanical supervisor
- To manage multiple projects, manage sub-contractors on site and make sure they adhere to timelines
- You will need experience in existing buildings and on the tools
- You will hold a plumber/pipefitting qualification
- You will have worked on a variety of project sizes
- Have SSSTS (SMSTS would be ideal)
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of circa £55,000 depending on experience
- Company Vehicle
- Career Progression
- Company Mobile/Laptop
Please contact RGB for more information.