Automated Gate & Barrier Engineer – up to £35,000
RGB Network are currently representing a medium sized Security Engineering company who are searching to grow their Gates & Barriers Engineering team. They are now seeking to employ an Automated Gate & Barrier Engineer to join their busy department.
Responsibilities as an Automated Gate & Barrier Engineer
- For the right Automated Gate & Barrier Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary between; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Company Laptop and mobile phone
- Company vehicle
- 40 hour weeks (Monday to Friday)
The right Automated Gate & Barrier Engineer
- Carrying out installation, maintenance, servicing and fault-finding on a range of Automatic gates & barriers using various equipment such as FAAC, BPT, CAME, NICE and so on.
- Survey installation works and quote accordingly
- Liaise with clients regarding the safety and condition of their system
- Covering midlands and south of England, you must be happy to travel.
- Working as part of a team as well as individually.
- Taking part in a call out rota when required
- Would have at least 5 years’ experience working with Automatic gates - sliding, swing, revolving etc as well as a variety of car park barriers, bollards or similar equipment.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
- Knowledge of a range of security products: FAAC, CAME, BPT, BENINCA, Parking Facilities etc.
- DHF Diploma - not essential as the company can provide this qualification for the right candidate but would be beneficial if this has already been obtained
- Gates Safe training certificate – not essential as the company can provide this qualification for the right candidate but would be beneficial if this has already been obtained
- Experience of working on rollers shutters would be beneficial but not essential
For more information on this or similar Gate & Barrier Engineer positions then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk