Civil Engineering Technician – Leeds
RGB Network are representing a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Civil Engineering Technician to join their growing Leeds team.
This Leeds office has been operating more than 30 years, working cooperatively with their many offices across the UK and overseas.
- As a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, they provide engineering services across many; disciplines, sectors and across the globe
- The Associate who leads the Civil Infrastructure Engineering team is currently has a strong pipeline of development infrastructure projects, based in the North of UK & Internationally
- Some examples of projects this company works on are; Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, designing sustainable drainage systems for a Saudi Arabia Investment Bank and various others
- The Associate Infrastructure Engineer leads a small Civil Infrastructure Engineering team based in Leeds City Centre, and you would work closely with their London & Bath Civil Infrastructure Engineering teams to collaborate on a broad range of projects
- This role as a Civil Engineering Technician would focus on supporting the infrastructure design team with; highways & drainage designs / models using Civil 3D and Microdrainage
- The right Civil Engineering Technician for this company would have experience within highways & drainage designs, working on similar profile of projects
- Capable user of Civil 3D
- Experience using Microdrainage is advantageous
- Experience working on designs and producing models under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 & S106
For the right Civil Engineering Technician, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from £27,000 to £35,000 plus benefits (depending on experience).
If you are interested in this or similar opportunities within Civil Engineering then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk