Senior Electrical Engineer
Up to £50k
An established multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their MEP team at their office in London.
They are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Electrical Design Engineer to manage and deliver projects that span across residential, commercial and education sectors.
Summary of Senior Electrical Design Engineer role:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ consultancy experience and preferably in residential and commercial projects
- You will act as the Project Lead when attending meetings with clients and multidisciplinary design teams, develop new and repeat business , and maintain regular contact with clients.
- You will attend site inspections, stock condition, refurbishment and post-occupancy performance evaluations, and prepare technical specifications, drawings, designs, equipment schedules, contract documentation and survey reports.
- You will mentor junior staff
- £40k - £50k basic salary (depending on experience)
- Working from home flexibility long-term
- Life assurance
- 4% employer pension contribution / 3% employee
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Clear career progression pathway
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network form more information on this Senior Electrical Engineer / Senior Electrical Design Engineer vacancy. (MEP / Building Services).