Senior Mechanical Engineer
Salary: up to £60k
A young yet established building services consultancy are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team at their central London office.
They have just picked up a large commercial project nationwide and their other work spans across the high-end residential, retail and education sectors.
Over the course of the past 10 years, they have developed a great presence in the industry and are the sole consultancy for a number of loyal architects and project managers across the UK and Europe meaning workflow is constant and fast paced.
The role of Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Degree in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a consultancy environment
- Looking after all mechanical aspects of the business; calculations, HVAC design, pipe sizing, sourcing equipment, writing specifications, site surveys, etc
- Lead meetings and take control of projects
- Can identify and nurture talent in others to build a high performing team
Ideally you will be located in Kent as they look to relocate there in 2021 and you must have a full UK drivers licence as their will be travel to sites involved.
They are a small, tight-knit company and this is an opportunity for someone to be impactful on the business and a key player in the growth of the company.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network about this Senior Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy. (MEP / Building Services)