Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
£30k - £35k (plus additional benefits within package)
A building services consultancy based in Hertfordshire are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team due to planned growth.
The company are circa 20 strong and operate across education, commercial, retail and residential markets with project values up to £200million. Their work on these small to large projects varies from concept design to stage 3 to fully detailed design, contract and construction drawings.
To apply for this Intermediate Electrical Engineer vacancy, you must:
- Be degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Have atleast 2 years’ experience in building services electrical design
- Preferably have project experience within education, commercial and/or residential sectors
- Have a means of transport and have full UK drivers licence
- Be CSCS qualified
- Be competent in the use of Amtech and Dialux/Relux software, familiarity with implications of BREEAM for design is desirable also
This is an exciting time to join this company due to their impressive pipeline and opportunity for business growth. You will take full ownership of your projects, managing and developing skills in all aspects of projects. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression as there is a realistic pathway to Principal Electrical Engineer.
If you would like to find out more information on this Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer position then please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.