Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
£28k - £32k
A building services consultancy based in Hertfordshire are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team due to planned growth.
The company are circa 20 strong and operate across education, commercial, retail and residential markets with project values up to £200million. Their work on these small to large projects varies from concept design to stage 3 to fully detailed design, contract and construction drawings.
To apply for this Intermediate Mechanical Engineer vacancy, you must:
- Be degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in building services mechanical design
- Preferably have project experience within education, commercial and/or residential sectors
- Have a means of transport and have full UK drivers licence
- Be CSCS qualified
- Be familiar with the implications of BREEAM for design is desirable also
This is an exciting time to join this company due to their impressive pipeline and opportunity for business growth. You will take full ownership of your projects, managing and developing skills in multiple aspects of project delivery. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression as there is a pathway through to Principal level.
If you would like to find out more information on this Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer position then please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.