Domestic Gas Engineer

Job Details

Up to £40k (+ van and fuel card)

We are a well-established, reputable Mechanical & Electrical company who specialise in delivering gas servicing, repair and maintenance to domestic and commercial properties.  

We currently directly employ over 350 members of staff and are looking for Gas Safe Engineers to join our dynamic, professional team.

As part of this role you will be responsible for servicing, repairing and maintaining gas boilers and appliances.

All Aspect Of Gas And Heating Including Service Gas Appliance , maintenance, break down, And Installation Upgrade New System carrying Out Landlord Gas Safety certificates

You will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks relating to the role, ensuring continued smooth operation of the contract that you are working on.

Working on social housing contracts and communal spaces within their selected area 80% of the time and the other 20% where necessary for the business operation.


  • Salary:  £30k - 40k  
  • Vehicle: Van & Fuel Card
  • Holidays: 25 days holiday
  • Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 8
  • Hours: Monday – 40 hour week between 8 till 17.30 Monday to Friday
  • Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £100
  • Pension scheme
  • Manufacturers training
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with your CV.

Apply Now