Area of cover: North/East London
Salary: £35k - £40k
Established for over 20 years, based in North London, that predominantly do work in domestic social house across North and East London.
All round reactive electrical role; you must have good experience carrying out EICR’s, fault finding and remedial works.
You must have:
- C&G 2360 ; Parts 1&2 or/and NVQ level 2/3.
- C&G 2391 or equivalent; Electrical Testing and certification
- C7G 2382; 18th Edition regulations
- Dedicated experience in domestic and communal reactive repairs and fault finding works.
- Dedicated experience in EICR testing and reporting, with a good understanding of defect category coding and BS7671 regulations.
- Basic salary: £35k - £40k
- Van & Fuel Card
- Call out rota: 1 in 7 weeks
- Mobile Phone
- 40 hour week (8am until 5pm)
This role is available ASAP so if you are interested; please apply to this position with your CV.