SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
SALARY: £50k-£60k (depending on experience)
SOME OF THE BENEFITS: Private health care, travel loans, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, membership costs, international office transfers, 5 weeks holiday (ability to purchase more).
Summary of Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Working with multi-disciplinary team predominantly delivering major data centre projects
- Electrical engineering consultancy and design up to RIBA Stage 4A
- Representing the company at external client and design team meetings
- Using project leader skills and managing multiple projects successfully at the same time
- Getting personal and professional training
- This is a very hands-on design role and you will need extensive experience within data centre / mission critical project delivery (detailed knowledge of HV & LV generation, ups systems, transformers, HV/LV/ELV distribution systems, earthing systems, protection systems and UTI requirements)
Summary of company:
- Well-established global engineering consultancy
- Stunning open plan office in central London, 2 minutes’ walk from closest underground station
- Mission critical team in London currently consists of over 10 and looking to grow further
- Social and vibrant office environment with monthly socials and annual holidays
- Transferring internally to international offices is accommodated
- Stepping stone targets to achieve promotion
- Great package and career development opportunitie
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, growing company in an experienced team on exciting data centre projects.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Senior Electrical Engineer vacancy.