Mechanical Design Engineer
£25k - £30k
A building services design consultancy are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their office based in South London. They have been established for over 30 years’, with offices nationwide and over 200 members of staff.
As a business they have endured a really successful 2020 and are looking to expand their team as they have a really busy 2021 and beyond in the pipeline.
Summary of Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Hold a relevant degree in mechanical engineering.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in building services design engineering.
- Ideally you will have experience in residential projects and have good knowledge of low carbon technologies.
- You will have experience using design software tools. E.g. Hevacomp, IES, AutoCAD.
- You will work independently and as part of a team delivering projects from start to finish in the residential, mixed-use and educational sectors.
- You will gain experience in all areas of project delivery assisting and learning from senior engineers.
They are a company that encourage and support engineers to obtain their chartership status; this is a fantastic opportunity to join an establish leading consultancy that continue to expand.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this role.