Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
£30k - £40k (depending on experience)
An award-winning building services consultancy based in Kent are looking for a Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer due to expanding workload and planned growth.
They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with 2 – 4 years’ experience within a building services design environment.
- Currently circa 15 M&E and Revit professionals within the consultancy
- Established for over 20 years
- Providing the design, construction monitoring and energy certification of mechanical and electrical systems for a variety of different types of buildings within residential, education, healthcare and heritage sectors
- Projects vary from small works to high profile with multi-million pound budgets
- The majority of engineers within the firm are chartered, this is not an expectation but working towards chartership is certainly encouraged and supported
- Training and career development opportunities
Summary of Mechanical Design Engineer role:
- Work on a variety projects from inception to completion
- Design of HVAC, public health and low carbon systems
- Participating through each design stage of a project
- Ability to manage medium sized projects from inception to completion
- Maintain high technical and quality standards
- Carry out surveys
- Attend site progress meetings during installation and commissioning stages
- Have experience on softwares such as Revit, Hevacomp and IES
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Engineer vacancy. (MEP / Building Services / M&E).