Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£50k - £65k (depending on experience
A building Services consultancy based is Kent now has a vacancy available for an Senior or Principal Mechanical Engineer to join its design team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable building services consultancy and play an active part in the continued growth of their company.
You will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and experience within the residential sector is desirable.
- Has been trading for 10 years
- Employs 20-25 staff
- Core sectors include residential, commercial, retail and industrial
- Good training and career development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements in the long-term
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job responsibilities:
- Act as lead mechanical engineer for company’s major projects, delivering these through all stages including design and installation/ commissioning
- Site surveys
- Produce designs for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services
- Writing of specifications
- Co-ordinate design/specifications with all other disciplines
- Provide information to CAD operators for preparation of drawings
- Use Company calculation software such as Hevacomp
- Attend meetings, both internal and external, as required
- Site visits during installation and commissioning stages
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy (Building Services / MEP / M&E).