Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (German Speaking)
£45k - £60k
A multi-disciplinary consultancy based in central London are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
They are looking for a German Speaking Mechanical Engineer to predominantly work on their large commercial office design projects in Germany and across Europe.
- 25 – 30 staff in the business split between structures/MEP
- Nice open planned office in central London
- Flat structure, meaning you will take control of your own projects and do everything from start to finish
- Working with a number of industry leading clients and contractors including, but not limited to, Amazon, Sony Pictures, ISG and Mayer Brown.
- Working on large commercial office design projects in Germany and across Europe
- Lead in Mechanical Design for projects
- Representing company at design team and other meetings as requires and liaising with client, consultants and contractors
- Mentor and assist Junior/Intermediate engineers
- Assisting the Associate and Directors with project work as requested
- Carry out sit visits for due diligence surveys, construction monitoring, validation and testing and witnessing purposes
- Participating in and assisting with in-house training and ongoing professional development activities
- £45k - £60k depending on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Membership subscriptions
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to travel across Europe (post lockdown)
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.