Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Central London
Last year, an award winning London Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy acquired a number of new large Residential estate projects. In addition to this, their small Civil Engineering design team is working on a range of; commercial, mixed-use and industrial developments.
Due to this increase in workload, they are actively seeking to expand their Civil Engineering design team. This team currently consists of 2 people – Associate Civil Engineer & Engineer, they are in need of another Civil Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work independently on projects whilst also receiving some support from the team.
- This company has been established for 10 years, founded by Directors who have developed a good reputation within the Structural Engineering discipline and previously worked for reputable organisations
- This in-house Civil Engineering department is a fairly new team , they are currently busy with a healthy workload of development infrastructure projects and therefore seeking to expand
- The Civil Engineering team supports the Structural Engineering team on a consistent number of developments, one example; 10 storey high masterplan development in London consisting of 3750 homes, along with retail, leisure and community facilities.
- The right Civil Infrastructure Engineer would have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within development infrastructure designs
- Capable of working independently on projects from concept to completion, producing infrastructure & SUDS designs using Microdrainage & AutoCAD
- Experience using Civils 3D is not essential but a big advantage
- Previous Experience working as a Graduate / Assistant Civil Engineer on Residential & Commercial developments
This award winning consultancy is known for a well-structured training program under the ICE with in-house CPD & training sessions.
For the right Civil Infrastructure Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package between £35,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
If you would like to know more about this or similar Civil Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk