Sorry, this job is no longer available

Please use the search to find another job.

Job Details

Civil Engineer
Permanent
London
£32,000 - £40,000

Offering an unmatched benefits package within the market this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently seeking an experienced civil engineer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be joining a Civils team who are experiencing an expanding workload and the role is business critical so they are looking to make a hire in the near future.

As a practice they have secured their workload for the next 18 months so they are able to plan forward hence this new hiring opportunity. They work on a range of developments with a particular specialism in the design and delivery of multi-storey structures and associated infrastructure in London and across the UK.

The role requires the Civil engineer to take responsibility to lead aspects of the projects as well as having a hands on approach to the design work with 70% of the workload focused on the drainage design with the other 30% requiring highway design experience.

The opportunity requires an engineer who is comfortable in the use of CAD and ideally Civils / Site 3D. Demonstrable experience of working with both drainage and highways design is essential.

The role will initially be offered on a work from home basis (With full support in the set up)  with an intention that when possible the office return will be on a hybrid work from home and attend the office basis. This is a great role for an engineer to join a company with an outstanding benefits package to manage a range of diverse and civil engineer projects associated with major developments in the UK.

Apply now for an immediate call back