Mechanical Engineer (Building Services Design Engineer)
£33k - £38k (+ additional benefits)
An opportunity has arisen for a Building Services Design Engineer to join an environmental and building services engineering consultancy in London
They integrate environmental strategies and systems within buildings. Their purpose is to deliver positive change to energy and Carbon performance through innovation in mechanical and electrical system design. They are specialists in this important field with a great potential to address the climate challenge.
Core to their philosophy is the belief that passive environmental architecture and elegant engineering system design are fully integrated ideas that should be considered throughout all aspects of their work. Their ideas help their clients achieve the objective of making buildings for a more sustainable future.
To this end they search for creative people who share their beliefs to join a growing team of designers.
The work involves environmental and building services engineering design in collaboration with the most creative architects on a varied range of outstanding buildings.
Summary of Building Services Engineer:
· You will have obtained a STEM education and have between 1-3 years’ experience at an engineering consultancy.
· Although an engineer’s specialism might be mechanical, they will be provided with the necessary training to carry out electrical and public health design.
· Great time to get into the business as will be able to develop into a senior position and undertake an important role in the future growth and development.
· Role will give great exposure and you will carry out full project delivery from brief stage through to install on site.
· You will need to be a problem solver with a collaborative attitude, have an eye for detail and excellent communication.
· You will need to be ambitious and keen to gain a range of experience on way to chartership.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this vacancy and how to apply.