Electrical Design Engineer
£25k - £35k
A well-established design and build company that are based in Kent are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their design team.
They have been established for over 20 years and have been delivering projects in both the public and private sector including commercial, health, financial, education and pharmaceutical sectors.
Due to planned growth of their design team; they are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer has:
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience in a design role at a building services consultancy or contractor
- Knowledge of Amtech software is essential and other design software is desirable
- A hunger to learn, is enthusiastic and can be a good team player
- A good communicator both written and verbal
In this role as Electrical Design Engineer:
- Projects vary widely in scale so the opportunity exists to immediately take responsibility for small to medium sized projects whilst gaining experience of larger, complex designs and installations under the mentorship and guidance of a senior engineer.
- You will predominantly work on projects in the commercial sector; but there will be an opportunity to work on a variety of other sectors too.
- The projects are quick turnaround so you will gain plenty of exposure at all stages of the design process from start all the way through to getting involved at installation stage.
- You will work closely with an experienced team who will support your development as an engineer.
You will gain:
- Great training and regular support / guidance
- Financial support in further education
- An opportunity to gain exposure at every stage of project design and delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain great exposure and experience in project design and delivery for an electrical design engineer.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Junior Electrical Engineer vacancy. (MEP / Building Services)