Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Northamptonshire
RGB Network are currently representing a small Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy who are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Design Engineer. They will join the Civil Engineering team to provide highways, drainage and external works design on a wide range of projects, including both new build and refurbishment projects for public and private sectors and will work under the leadership of the Civil Engineering Director.
The role of a Civil Infrastructure Engineer will include:
- Liaison with clients, interface with project teams, and contract implementation.
- Carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
- Mentoring more junior engineers in design and best practice to ensure excellence in the design office.
Excellent communication skills and computer literacy are essential: and a good level of computer ability in AutoCAD, Ground Modelling, Flow, WinDes software is required. AutoCAD Civils 3D, Site 3D, Revit skills and knowledge of Flood Risk Assessment or Transport Planning will be an advantage.
As a Civil Infrastructure Engineer, you would be expected to have the ability to work on your own initiative, to operate as part of a Project team and to represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisation’s is expected.
This is very much a position suited for a Civil Infrastructure who is keen to advance to the next step on their career ladder.On Offer:
- For the right Civil Infrastructure Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging between: £30,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include: CPD, employee assistance program, payment of professional subscriptions, health insurance and many more.
For more information on this or similar Civil Infrastructure Engineer positions then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk