Infrastructure Engineer – Central London
RGB Network are currently representing an award-winning specialist Infrastructure Engineering consultancy in their search for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their large Civils team in Central London already consisting of 40+ members at various levels.
This consultancy has seen rapid growth, they are now circa 80 strong across 6 offices in the UK and due to an increase in projects they only envisage further continuous growth.
Working within this consultancy, you would have the opportunity to work within an established Civil Engineering team on a broad range of high-end Housing Developments averaging 1500 units.
Requirements for the role
Salary & Benefits
- This consultancy is seeking a competent Infrastructure Engineer who has at least 2 years’ experience working within development infrastructure designs
- Conversant with the following software packages; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- As an Infrastructure Engineer, you would be capable of carrying out FRA’s and producing detailed highways and drainage designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 and S106 schemes
- Capable of working within a core team of 5 to 10 members strong, where responsibilities shall include mentoring and supervising the junior members of the team, whilst working alongside the rest of the Civils department
- You would be able to experience; project management responsibilities, assist the team in maintaining client relationships and developing new business.
- For the right Infrastructure Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Contributory employer pension scheme of 5%
- Paid overtime at 1.5x your basic salary
- Discretionary bonus awarded at the end of the year
- Private medical insurance for employee and family member, 25 days holiday plus public holidays, Life assurance & Annual professional membership fees paid
- Opportunity to learn and build upon your technical software capabilities, assistance & payment towards incorporated status
For more information on this or similar Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk